CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-18T22:02:08+00:002018 Ford F-250 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-18T22:02:08+00:00
- vehicle has code for p2074 – map/maf correlation at full throttle. inspected the air filter and found dirty, also found debris on top of the air filter. Inspected sensor and found maf sensor dirty. Recommend replacing sensors and filter, then retesting. Air filter removed and replaced. Cleaned the maf sensor and replaced. Cleared all parameters and test drove. No codes at this time.
- MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Component test.] and MAP SENSOR
- Removed the high pressure pump and replaced with aftermarket s&s pump. Torrqued the pump gear to spec. Torqued the high pressure pump and all associated fuel lines to spec. Primed the fuel system and started the vehicle. Truck runs as intended and verified no leaks after replacing.
Slade S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/17/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-12T22:02:10+00:002014 Ford F-250 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-12T22:02:10+00:00
- Verified concern. Performed PCM self test – P02DA Cylinder 8 Fuel Injector A Offset. Monitored all 8 cylinders mass balance PID – readings all over the place. Checked power balance – all 8 cylinders contributing evenly. Collected fuel sample and inspected fuel filter – OK. Verified injector values on bank 2 matched values in PCM. Performed relative compression test – found cylinder 3 dropping out 19%. Road tested – cylinder 3 dropping out in power balance and noticed excessive white smoke coming out the tailpipe. Recommend replacement of short block assembly.
Alejandro V. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/11/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-29T22:00:35+00:002017 Ford F-150 CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-29T22:00:35+00:00
- installed brake controller and verified proper operation.
- drained tank and filled with fresh fuel. Misfire seemed to go away, but on start up vehicle was still smoking.. Exhaust smells like coolant. After driving the smoke eventually cleared up. Vehicle still misfiring when sitting at a stop. vehicle also had a code p0137 – o2 sensor circuit low voltage bank 1 sensor 2. Cleared KAM and misfire parameters. Test drove. No codes at this time. Vehicle still feels like it has a intermittent slight misfire but no codes. Vehicle still learning and may need to be driven further.
- COOLING SYSTEM – Diagnosis – [Includes: Pressure test for leaks, inspect Belts and Hoses and test Radiator Cap.]
- Turbo loosened and separated from the cylinder head. Coolant system pressurized. Found coolant immediatly leaking from the cylinder head. Suspect a crack in the head. Recommend replacing the cylinder head.
- SPark plugs removed and inspected the cylinder with a borescope. found cylinder 3 wet. Put a coolant pressure test on the system and inspected. Cylinder three did not change or fill with coolant. Recommend removing the turbo and inspecting the turbo inlet and cylinder head exhaust.
Alan C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/27/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-07T22:00:29+00:002015 Ford F-350 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-07T22:00:29+00:00
- Collected Sample from Fuel Water separator to inspect, orange brownish color water came out with diesel.
- Changed oil and filter
Rudy G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-03T22:01:12+00:002018 Ford F-250 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-03T22:01:12+00:00
- Changed oil and filter. Checked everything all checked out good. Checked front brake and rear brakes and greased all joints.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
Michael M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-01T22:59:43+00:002008 Ford F450 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-01T22:59:43+00:00
- CS he know the motor has issues, but suspect the transmission may have issue or maybe the motor all related. Does what to know what all truck needs cab bushings etc.. when cab coming off. Check brakes, suspension etc… as well and advise of some what total dollar figure to spend.
- Lifted vehicle cab and proceeded to replace engine. Transferred all necessary parts to new engine. cleaned off engine frame and transmission from road grime, oil leaks and mud. Installed new engine and replaced all cab bushings. Replaced EBP connector end due corrosion forming on old connector. Replaced both LH and RH side glow plug harness. Replaced fuel filters. Reassembled vehicle. Drained Aux tank due to no fuel cap present which allowed water to enter the fuel tank. Replaced low side fuel pump after initial road test due to vehicle not wanting to crank and finding low side fuel pump failure. Bled fuel system of all air and retest road tested vehicle.
- Found vehicle radiator leaking after road test. will need to replace.
- Found codes for #6 and #8 glow plugs. Engine has new glow plugs and harness recommend replacing glow plug module and retest.
- Found vehicle battery light on and regulator going bad will need to replace alternator and retest.
- Time to replace connector end.
Lance B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/31/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-25T22:58:19+00:002019 Ford F-350 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-25T22:58:19+00:00
- The front pads look great about 5mm, the rear pads are about 2mm recommend replacing the rear pads.
- Removed and replaced rear pads. Torqued wheels to 165
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Burnish Brake Rotors While Driving Vehicle
George F. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/23/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-21T22:59:16+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-21T22:59:16+00:00
- Verified dying while driving. Vehicle felt like it was running on no fuel pressure. Verified 0 psi at the upper fuel filter housing. Inspected factory filters and did not find any major concern. Tested fuel pressure after the air dog fuel pump and found only 10psi. removed fuel filters and found metal in the second fuel filter on the air dog. Suspect air dog fuel pump has failed. Recommend replacing air dog with fass pump.
Randolph B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/19/2022